- Filter publication
- Publication on same authors
- Beyond emission targets: how to decarbonize the passenger transport sector? Results from the Deep Decarbonization Pathways Project for Transport (DDPP-T), Issue Briefs, n°7, 2017 PRESENTATION: The Deep Decarbonization Pathways Project for Transport (DDPP-T) analyzes Paris-compatible sectoral strategies for the passenger transport …
- Beyond emission targets: how to strengthen the ambition of NDCs? Results of the MILES project informing the 2018 Facilitative Dialogue, Policy Briefs, n°8, 2017 In order to reach the collective Paris Agreement’s goal of keeping global temperature rises to “well-below 2°C”, countries …
- Inside NDCs: national strategies in the light of the Paris Agreement, 2017 Présentation [en anglais] : MILES is a 3-year research project (2014-2017) that brings together partners from the …
- Publications on same theme
- Climate and Energy Package: Would too many offsets hollow out the EU Package?, Studies, n°2, 2009, Sophie Galharret The Climate and Energy Package is the cornerstone of European climate policy for the post-2012 period. The provisions …
- Chinese emissions peak: Not when, but how, Working Papers, n°7, 2016, T. Spencer, M. Colombier, X. Wang, O. Sartor It seems highly likely that China will overachieve its 2020 and 2030 targets, and peak its emissions before …
- L’Accord de Paris comme référence, tremplin et instrument de cohérence, 2016, Claude Henry Un article de Claude Henry consacré au rôle de catalyseur d'initiatives bas carbone que pourrait jouer l'Accord de Paris …
Pathways to deep decarbonization - 2014 Report
Iddri - SDSN, 2014. 232 p.
The Deep Decarbonization Pathways Project (DDPP)'s 2014 Report, coordinated by IDDRI and SDSN, was published on September 19, 2014.
The report will be presented at the United Nations Climate Summit on September 23, 2014.