A dossier published by regardssurlaterre.com, a digital platform on sustainable development, which combines the analyses of experts and practitioners from all over the world, giving the perspective of both Northern and Southern countries: "The world has never been richer but this wealth has never been so unevenly distributed. How to explain the facts? What can be done to act upon them when the Sustainable Development Goals appeal to improve the living conditions of the 40% the poorer?"
Analysis | Putting an end to inequalities, Tancrède Voituriez (Iddri), Emmanuelle Cathelineau (AFD), Françoise Rivière (AFD)
Interview | Inequalities. The scope of policies and the case in Latin America, Jose Luis Samaniego (CEPALC)
Interview | Creating commons to fight inequality, Gaël Giraud (AFD head economist)
- Infographics | Mesuring global inequality
- Infographics | The richest are getting richer
- Infographics | Inequalities: a raising global concern
- Infographics | The emergence of a "global middle class”
- Infographics | A middle class growing in the South
- Infographics | Which tools do we need to fight inequality in Latin America?
- Infographics | Tax as a fight against inequality