A conference, the first of the "Biodiversity 2020 Platform" series - organised by IDDRI and the French Biodiversity Agency (AFB).
At the end of 2020, the COP15 of the Convention on Biological Diversity takes place in Kunming, China, which will see the adoption of a new global framework for biodiversity governance after 2020.
In order to make it easier for French actors to follow this news and improve their collective understanding of its challenges, and to facilitate their involvement in the preparation of COP15, IDDRI and the French Biodiversity Agency (AFB) co-organise, on a regular basis (approximately every 3 months) until the end of 2020, moments of decoding and appropriation of international news relating to biodiversity. These regular meetings form the "Biodiversity 2020 Platform", on the way to COP15.
- Yann Wehrling, Environmental ambassador
- Audrey Coreau, French Biodiversity Agency (AFB)
- Virginie Dumoulin, French ministry of Ecological and Solidarity Transition
- Ghousébasha Gaffar, French ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Robin Goffaux, Foundation for Biodiversity Research (FRB)
- Daniel Boy, CEVIPOF
- Élise Rebut, French ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Marine Braud, WWF France
- Alice Durand-Reville, Danone
- Gauthier Queru, Mirova
- Sébastien Moncorps, IUCN French Committee
Programme [in French]
Photo credits: Alex Siale