An online event organized by the Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), in collaboration with the International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (ITC-ILO), the ETTG (European Think Tanks Group, of which IDDRI is a member), with the strategic partnership of Fondazione Compagnia di San Paolo.
The aim of this web meeting is to reflect on how the Public Development Banks (PDBs) and Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs) can help identify innovative financial mechanisms to unlock resources that can serve the achievement of the SDGs. The webinar will offer the opportunity to present a collective study conducted by the IAI in the context of the ETTG that has developed four operationalisation principles, along with practical steps to help these actors fully align their activities with the 2030 Agenda and SDGs.
- Damien Barchiche, IDDRI
- Gisueppe Casale, ITCILO
- Vincenzo Fucci, ITCILO
- Nicolò Russo Perez, Fondazione Compagnia di San Paolo
- Nicoletta Coletta Pirozzi, IAI
- Jafar Jafan, United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC)
- Martha Phiri, Human Capital, Youth and Skills Development Department, African Development Bank
- Bambang Brodjonegoro, T20 Co-Chair
- Enrico Petrocelli, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
- Daniele Fattibene, IAI and ETTG
- Federico Bonaglia, OECD Development Centre
- Daniela Gabor, University of the West of England
- Jesse Hajer, University of Manitoba