Sébastien Treyer chairs the panel n°8 : « Natural Resources and Global Commons: New Stakes, New Tensions (14:45-15:45) » at the 6th edition of the Youth and Leaders Summit organised online on January, 18-19-20, 2021 by the Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA), Sciences Po. This edition will be dedicated to "Wars and peace: solving conflicts, building human security".
Speakers included during the panel n°8:
- Student Greeter: Aji Fajri, PSIA student, Master in International Energy.
- Ushi Eid, Former Chair of the United Nations Secretary General’s Advisory Board on Water and Sanitation (UNSGAB); President of the German-African Foundation
- Elena Grifoni-Winters, Head of Cabinet of the Director-General, European Space Agency
- Naoko Ishii, Executive Vice President, Professor and Director for the Center for Global Commons, the University of Tokyo; former CEO of the Global Environment Facility
- Lucile Maertens, Lecturer in political science and international relations, University of Lausanne; Associate Research Fellow, CERI, Sciences Po, France
- Caitlin Ryan, Assistant Professor, Department of International Relations and International Organization, Faculty of Arts, University of Groningen, Germany
Followed by a discussion with students and the audience