Sébastien Treyer moderates the panel "International mobilisation to protect biodiversity" during this digital event organised by Finance for Tomorrow and Mirova.
This event is part of an international effort for more transparency and understanding of the impacts of financing activities on Nature. The discussions will aim to share with financial professionals the most up to date information about leaders’ commitments and international objectives, such as the new framework of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity and the Taskforce on Nature Related-Financial Disclosure.
- Gautier Quéru, Director of the LDN Fund at Mirova and co-pilot of the Capital Natural working group at Finance for Tomorrow
- Bérengère Abba, French Secretary of State for Biodiversity
- Anne-Claire Roux, Managing Director of Finance for Tomorrow
- Philippe Zaouati, CEO of Mirova
- Edward Perry, Climate, Biodiversity and Water Division, OECD
- Hugo Bluet, Head of Sustainable, WWF France
- Odile Conchou, Resource mobilization and mainstreaming of Biodiversity, UN Biodiversity
- Ulrike Decoene, Group Head of Communication, Brand and Corporate
- Antoine Sire, Head of Engagement, BNP Paribas & Co-Chair of IWG TNFD