An event organized by the Governments of Chile, France, Morocco, Albert II of Monaco Foundation; supported by Tara and IDDRI
14 November, 6:30-7:30 pm
Blue Zone, French Pavilion
This event will serve to launch the second Because the Ocean political declaration, following the first Because the Ocean Declaration which was endorsed by 23 countries last year at COP21.
This second declaration provides directions and a way forward for each of the three areas of action addressed last year, namely an IPCC Special Report on Ocean, a UN Ocean Conference, and the consideration of ocean within the UNFCCC.
- HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco
- Deputy Prime Minister Isabella Lövin (Sweden)
- Minister Heraldo Munoz (Chile)
- Minister Ségolène Royal (France)
- Minister Hakima El Haité (Morocco)