A conference organized at the occasion of the Swedish State visite to France by the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), the Collège de France and IDDRI.
Conference under the aegis and in presence of François Hollande, President of the French Republic, and King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden.
- 9:00 - Welcome address: M. Serge Haroche, Administrator ot the Collège de France
- 9:05 - Opening: M. François Hollande, President of France ; King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden
- 9:15 - First roundtable: A climate for prosperity?
With Ms Ségolène Royal, French Minister of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy
Moderator: M. Johan Kuylenstierna, Director of the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI)
- Ms Maria van der Hoeven, Executive Director of the International Energy Agency (IEA)
- M. Jean Jouzel, vice-chair scientific WG 1 of the IPCC and Research Director at the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA)
- 10:00 - Second roundtable: Actions of major stackeholders
With M. Ibrahim Baylan, Minister for Energy of Sweden
Moderator: Ms Teresa Ribera, Director of the Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI)
- Ms Karin Wanngård, Mayor of Stockholm
- Ms Marie-Christine Coisne, CEO of Sonepar
- M. Leif Johansson, CEO of Ericsson and AstraZeneca
- 10:50 - Special Intervention: Toward a new international agreement
Ms Laurence Tubiana, French Ambassador for the climate and Special Representative of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the COP21
- 11:00 - Closing