An exceptionnal conference organised by IDDRI, OXFAM and Réseau action climat (ARC) France, with the support of Sciences Po's Chaire Développement durable (Sustainable Development Center).
This conference will be an opportunity to open the debate in France on expectations for a global deal in 2015, and to consider what the key building blocks to this agreement are, what the French presidency should be focusing on, and what obstacles there are on the way forward to 2015 both at the EU level and internationally to ensuring that the world keep the rise in global temperature below 2º Celsius.
- CONNIE HEDEGAARD European Union Commissioner for Climate Action
- PASCAL CANFIN French Deputy Minister for Development
- SEYNI NAFO Spokesperson for the African Group Negotiators
- ROMAIN BENICCHIO Senior Climate Policy Adviser, Oxfam International
- Chaired by MICHEL COLOMBIER Scientific Director, IDDRI
>> Follow/comment the event on Twitter: