An event organised by IDDRI, Climate Change Center, with the support of the Center for Climate and Sustainable Development Law and Policy (CSDLAP) with Teresa Ribera and Henri Waisman.
This international seminar will address what will be the likely outcome of the COP21 and what kind of issues need to be further addressed after COP 21 in the context of low carbon development.
- Opening Session:
- Opening Remarks: Young-sook Yoo (former Environment Minister/Co-President of Climate Change Center)
- Welcome Remarks: Teresa Ribera or Henri Waisman, IDDRI
- Congratulatory Remarks: Kyoungwon Na (Chairperson of Foreign Affairs and Unification Committee of National Assembly)
- Congratulatory Remarks: High level official of Republic of Korea
- Keynote Speech
- Session 1. Institutional Architecture for Low Carbon Development of the 2015 Climate Change Agreement
This session will discuss about institutional architecture that will be likely to be agreed by COP21 in the context of low carbon development.
Moderator: Professor Suh-Yong Chung (Chair of Int’l Committee of Climate Change Center & Director of CSDLAP)
Speakers: Suh-Yong Chung (Korea University)/ Zhang Haibin (Peking University)/ Carole Mithieu (ifri)/ one from Harvard or IGES
- Session 2. Pathways to Deep Decarbonization
This session will discuss about various options to realize deep carbonization pathway.
December 8th, 2015 // 3pm - 6pm
Zone Bleue, Le Bourget