Sébastien Treyer will share his thinking on the policy field, its strategic objectives and its challenges on the panel. The aim of the panel is to look into the future and discuss how German development policy should change to become fit for the 21st century.
- Anna-Katharina Hornidge, Director of the German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE)
- Vera Songwe, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)
- Ariane Hildebrandt, Department Head at BMZ
- Andrea Ordóñez, Director of Southern Voice
- Heidemarie Wieczorek-Zeul, former German Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development