Sébastien Treyer takes part in a debate on the FACCE-JPI's impact on European and national policies at this virtual event, organised on November 26 and 27, for the 10th anniversary of the FACCE-JPI international research network. This network brings together 24 European countries and New Zealand. It aims to stimulate collaboration for coherent research programmes.
Speakers of this debate include:
- Nathalie Sauze-Vandevyver, Director "Quality, Research & Innovation", DG Agriculture and Rural Development, European Commission
- Anikó Juhász, Deputy State Secretary, Secretariat of Agricultural Economy, Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture
- Tassos Haniotis, Director "Strategy, Simplification and Policy Analysis", DG Agriculture and Rural Development, European Commission
- Irene Hoffmann, Secretary, Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO)
- Janny Vos, Strategic Partnerships Director, CAB International