Yann Briand is invited to participate to a panel discussion on "Strategic Visions and Tools" moderated by Patrick Oliva, Co-founder, Paris Process on Mobility and Climate (PPMC) during the transport event of the Marrakech Partnership for Global Climate Action called "Scaling Up Climate Action in the Transport Sector".
This will be the opportunity to discuss the relevance of the Transport Decarbonization Toolbox for the different stakeholders.
The Marrakech Partnership for Global Climate Action supports implementation of the Paris Agreement by enabling collaboration between governments and the cities, regions, businesses and investors that must act on climate change.
Panel Discussion with:
- Jari Kauppila, Head of Statistics and Modelling, International Transport Forum (ITF);
- Nicolas Beaumont, Movin´On;
- Yann Briand, Coordinator of the DDP - Transport, Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI);
- José Mendes, Vice Minister for Mobility, Portugal;
- [TBD] Carbon Disclosure Projection