The 56th session of the subsidiary bodies will take place from 6 to 16 June 2022, at the World Convention Center Bonn, Germany. The 56th session of the subsidiary bodies is a mandated event organized by UNFCCC.
During this UNFCCC event, IDDRI co-organizes jointly with CDP, the Global Climate and Health Alliance (GCHA) and the Health and Climate Network (HCN) a side event that will give ideas on how the Global Stocktake (GST) should promote action on the ground, and why looking inside countries, non-state actors and sectoral systems will allow us to go further in this transformation.
Anna Pérez Català will participate in this side event. Watch live streaming on UNFCCC's Youtube channel
Speakers include also:
- Prof. Amit Garg, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (online)
- Pietro Bertazzi, Global Director, Policy Engagement and External Affairs, CDP
- Jess Beagley, Policy Analyst, Global Climate and Health Alliance
- Karl Peet, Senior Advisor, SLOCAT
- Marina Marçal, Climate Policy Coordinator, Climate and Society Institute