- Pascal Canfin, Member of the European Parliament, Chair of the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- Ben Allen, Interim Executive Director, IEEP
- Sébastien Treyer, Executive Director, IDDRI
- Mathias Vicherat, Director, Sciences Po
- Lars Holmquist, Executive Vice President, Tetra Pak
- others to be confirmed soon
The 3rd edition of the bi-annual Think2030 conference, co-organized by IDDRI and IEEP and hosted by Sciences Po, is an opportunity to meet in person again and exchange thoughts on on the implementation status of the Green Deal by 2024 and beyond. The first results of this year’s European Green Deal Barometer will be shared during the event, and a series of roundtables on subjects ranging from CBAM to sustainable food systems will serve to refine recommendations for the successful implementation of the Green Deal.
On the afternoon of 29 June, we will present the main results of the second edition of the European Green Deal Barometer and discuss the lessons we can learn for advancing the implementation of the Green Deal with high-level representatives from the European institutions and the Trio Presidency.
The second day, 30 June, will be used to dive into key thematic areas – ranging from climate and energy policy to sustainable food systems – and refine policy recommendations targeted at the Trio Presidency, the European Parliament and the Commission. The recommendations, drafted by Think Sustainable Europe, will be presented for discussion to the Think2030 community to sharpen them collaboratively.