Pierre-Marie Aubert takes part in this webinar organised by the European Commission (DG DEVCO) and the European Think Tanks Group (ETTG).
The aim of this Webinar event is to reflect on the transformative role of the Farm to Fork Strategy for the EU’s food supply chains , by looking at the implications for both EU citizens and third countries. The event will allow the audience to look at the Strategy through broader lenses and to grasp the spill-over effects that its implementation can generate at the external level, in line with the goals set in the UN Agenda 2030.
- Leonard Mizzi, Head of Unit C.1 Rural Development, Food Security, Nutrition, DG DEVCO – introduction
- Daniele Fattibene, Research Fellow, The Institute of International Affairs (IAI) – moderation
- Giulia Lagana, Senior Policy Analyst, Open Society European Policy Institute (OSEPI)
- Agnes Kalibata, UN Secretary General’s Special Envoy for the Food System’s Summit and President of AGRA (Growing Africa’s Agriculture)
- Pierre-Marie Aubert, Coordinator, European Agriculture Initiative (IDDRI)
- Gerda Verburg, Coordinator of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement and UN Assistant Secretary-General
- Alisa Tiganj, Policy Analyst, DDG1.C.1, DG AGRI