A presentation by SébastienTreyer based on the works of Elisabeth Hege, Research Fellow, Governance and Financing of Sustainable Development (IDDRI), and Laura Brimont, Research Fellow, Cities and Mobility (IDDRI), at the T20 Argentina Summit.
The questions will be about planning, monitoring, reporting and learning modalities and experiences and the importance of including non-state actors (participation), first with regard to national implementation and then with regard to using the G20 as a learning platform as suggested above ( policy brief by the Task Force).
More information about this session.
- Sébastien Treyer, director, Institut du développement durable et des relations internationals (IDDRI), France
- Nobuko Kayashima, President of JICA Research Institute (and appointed by T20 co-chairs 2019 as responsible for 2030 Agenda in the T20), Japan
- Amilabh Kant, CEO, NITI Aayog, India
- Chen Dongxiao, President, Shanghai Institutes of International Studies (SIIS), China
- Rebecka Villanueva Ulfgard, lecturer, Instituto Mora, Mexico
Moderator: Imme Scholz, DIE, Germany